Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank You for My Year

I have been struggling with an important anniversary since I last posted. The struggle has been so hard that I have put off posting. I have not let the depression sink back - I just postponed looking at this blog until I could do so without bad memories.
I has been a whole year since I received the horrendous news. A whole beautiful, roller coaster year. A whole year with no new growth. The original two tumors are far gone. A whole year. Far more time than I originally thought I would have.
And I am doing great!
Time is funny thing. You take it for granted until you are told there is no more time left!

1 comment:

Dr. Lisa said...

Ann, Congratulations on making it one year. I am working on coming up with a post to mark the one year since my diagnosis too. So far I don't like it, but it will be up soon. Time is a gift- enjoy it.