Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dancing Naked

That got your attention!
No this isn't about dancing with the naked cowboy on Times Square. That is another blog.
This is about a funny incident at the doctors office.
After my MRI and CT scan, I was on one side of the offices opposite of where I changed my clothes. All I could wear for the tests were my underwear (fortunately it was clean and hole free), socks, shoes and a short cotton bathrobe. It was lunchtime and the back hallway was jammed with people celebrating something with food and cake. The attendent said that we would take a shortcut to avoid all the people in the back hall.
She took me through the waiting room. In front of all those people. No the ones that see naked people in gowns all day. No just the ones who have to wear the robes.
I looked so good in my short gown, socks and big clunky shoes.
Next stop, runway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANN.. GREAT NEWS!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.. YOU ENJOYED LIFE....NYC...NO DANCING NAKED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.. HA HA.. THE TOY STORE AS LONG AS YOUN ACTED LIKE A KID YOU WERE GOOD... TAKE CARE.. THINKING OF YOU.. SHEILA