Monday, September 9, 2013


I cannot believe it has been a year since my last post.  In my aged and seemingly feeble mind, it feels like yesterday.  I apologize to my loyal and few followers on a true lack of follow through and procrastination.  Hmmm, maybe that is why there is few?

In my defense,  it has been an exhausting year.  I stopped just about every non Mom part of my life to focus on my family.  My middle child graduated, received her Gold Award, traveled overseas and started college.  My oldest completed her second year of college and traveled this summer working.  My youngest completed fourth grade and began the adjustment of being the last kid home.  All in all – a very busy year for Mom.  Enough of the bragging already!

Now that everyone is off and moving in their own life direction, I can refocus on my extra-curricular activities.  I am blessed to be surrounded by such incredibly talented people like Laura Schweitzer.  She created my new book cover.  I will be posting about it soon. 

Why not now you ask?  One aspect of building an author’s platform is finding exciting material for a blog post.  If you are friend on Facebook, lucky you I posted it there recently.

 Yes, there will be more . . .    All will be revealed I promise!  Check back soon and I will have all the info my new book, where you can get it and how much!

No comments: