Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Look, Leap and Breathe

Yesterday I gained the courage to post my memoir on Wattpad.  With the support of family and friends, I took the leap!  Wow, has it paid off!  In less than twelve hours, I had more than 100 people reading the first four chapters.  No, not a Wattpad record but certainly a record for me.

Publishing this story is quite difficult.  The content is very personal.  For those that know me, I try not to be evangelical.  I am certainly not the Church Lady.  Yet, I did experience something profound.  I am following His directions and pray that I heard them correctly.

For those of you reading my book, thank you.  Your support is genuinely appreciated!

For those who haven't read it yet, you can find it here http://www.wattpad.com/story/8219934-please-god-how-do-i-sit-on-the-toilet.  This site is free and accessible online or with a free app on all types of devices.  Search on my name or the title, Please, God, how do I sit on the toilet? 

Enjoy and God bless!

No comments: