Monday, September 16, 2013

Perseverance


I published on wattpad one week ago and I have half of the book posted.  The book went from the backroom listing up to fifty and on the front page.  It has dropped down to 80 but I know now It is a real roller coaster ride.

I read quotes on courage all week.  For the past five years I have been circling around the events that occurred during my cancer treatments.  Coming to terms with the stress, I suppose.  I used humor, therapy, art, group therapy – you name it and I tried it.  I hope this book is the last of my therapy.  It has certainly took courage to put it out there for critique.

Yet, the roads of any one following their faith is hard.  Christian, Muslim or Jewish – they all require faith and perseverance. 

Persevere I will.  I made it through treatments and five years beyond.  Yeah, I got this!

No comments: