Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello Old Friends

I know that it has been almost three months that I have posted. So here is a brief update as to what has been happening.

In May, as all parents know, it was end of the year crazy. One awards banquet after another. Heaped on top with exams, partys and graduations. Then we sprinkled the month with getting ready for a month long trip out west.

Of course, in June, we were gone for a long time. I say a month but it was really only three weeks. We traveled in the southwest in an RV. We visited Mesa Verde, Painted Desert, Canyon de Chelle, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, Arches and the Rocky Mountains. What an incredible trip! I will tell you more over time as I dribble stories over the this blog and the Autism Travel website.

July has speeded by with parties, unpacking, cleaning and camps. On top of that we came back to computers infected with a very nasty virus and spyware. I spent hours every day trying to debug and save our files. In the end, I scrubbed the computer and reloaded everything. I added memory and now I am back where I started. Thankfully, I have the laptop that works and I continue to work on the desktop.

So here's to old friends. And all the new ones I will make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! Karin